Family Tree Solitaire
Do you like solitaire, poker, or genealogy? Then give Family Tree Solitaire a try. The game will test your memory skills too as you try to build a family tree.
Family Tree Solitaire is a single player solitaire-like game, played with a deck of cards plus two jokers, where the object is to build a family tree and get a high score. Try to beat the computer's score too. Family extender cards let you grow your family, while divorce and death cards make your choices more difficult.
Enjoy a FREE game of Family Tree Solitiare now.
- GAMEPLAY (the main rules)
- -For detailed and full rules (pdf), see http://www.rickslevine.com
- -Build a family tree and try to top the 'score to beat'
- -Form the best 5-card poker hand for each family (parents + children)
- -3 through 10, Q or K can be children or spouses
- -Select a single person to marry them to a 3-10, Q, or K
- -Select a married couple to have a 3-10, Q, or K as a child
- -2 added to a marriage grows the max from 3 to 5 children
- -Ace on a marriage divorces the spouse
- -A 3-10, Q or K is no longer living when a Jack is played on them
- -Jokers can be played like 3-10, Q or K, but count as ANY card
- -You get 10 points for each level of the family tree
- -Q or K gets extra points if married and spouse is alive
- -Point values are associated with the best poker hand for each family
- -Note that 5 of a kind is not counted in Family Tree Solitaire";
©Ohnonm Games, Family Tree Solitaire. Designed and programmed by Richard S. Levine (http://www.rickslevine.com)
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.